From the TEDxSummit in April 2012.
- Strong setup of the big-big screen for slides/vids and the speaker up on screen beside it.
- Really good use of PowerPoint by Rives, with great callouts and nice big fonts on his screen captures.
- Well-interspersed flat images, text, and moving images, lots for the eye to enjoy.
- He very casually (ha!) places himself into the background, adopting the role of narrator for the piece.
- Lovely full-circle storytelling.
- He has his material down cold.
Apart from the fact that he’s always a treat to listen to, any presenter could watch Rives here and learn a lot.